As per the Archival data, the Inaugural meeting of Old Boys’ Union of Holy Cross College Kalutara had been held on 23rd November 1929 with the blessings of then Rector Rev. Fr. C. V. Croos. Since then for almost over 85 years the Old Boys’ Union has been working hand in glove with the Alma Mater.
The Old Boys’ Union of Holy Cross College has been enriched with the affiliated bodies such as Colombo Branch, U.K branch, Australia branch and with the membership of over 2000 active members.